Get 60 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus at Drake Casino
Drake Casino is giving players a chance to start off with a Free Spins No Deposit Bonus! With over 300 online casino games, this spot has something for every type of player. Home of the best 3D slot games by Betsoft Gaming and welcomes the USA as well as Aussie players!
New players that open an account through NewCasinos.org will be given 60 Free Spins (no deposit needed) just for simply signing up and using promo code: FREECOINS.
After playing Drake casino’s free spins no deposit bonus, get a 300% Welcome Bonus up to $2,000 or up to 540 Free Spins on your first deposit! So by now you’re most likely asking yourself how do I claim this bonus?
How to Claim Drake Casino Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
By following these simple steps below, will allow you to claim No Deposit Free Spins and First Deposit Welcome Bonus:
Step 2: Enter bonus code: FREECOINS in the cashier’s page.
Step 3: 60 free spins will automatically be added to your account on one of Betsoft’s popular slot games.
Step 4: Get a 300% deposit match bonus up to $2,000 and Up to 540 free spins on the first deposit made at Drake Casino!
Terms and Conditions
- This bonus can only be claimed once per player and per household.
- A player must make a minimum deposit of $25 or more in order to claim the welcome bonus or if they wish to withdraw their winnings.
- $150 is the maximum amount that a player can withdraw as winning for the free spins bonus. The players’ balance must fall to $0 in order for this rule to take effect.
- The 60 free spins bonus can be combined with the welcome deposit bonuses at Drake casino. This is a perfect match as it will serve to qualify the players for withdraws of their winnings.
- Wager requirements of (40x) times the bonus amount must be met in order to qualify for withdrawals. Any attempts to withdrawal without meeting the requirements will lead you to disqualification and forfeiture of winnings.
- Players from the following countries are not allowed to sign up with Drake Casinos: India, Israel, Lebanon, Poland, Russia, and Romania.
20 Jun. 2019, by Ari Waknine