If you are looking for legit bookie bonuses, Evobet is offering one that’s hard to resist. They are welcoming new customers with an enticing 50% EvoBet Sports bonus up to 150€/£/$ on their first deposits. However, you have to make a deposit of at least 20€/£/$ to qualify.
Evobet is a spanking new gambling brand established in 2018. They operate a rich online casino with live dealers, comprehensive Sportsbook, and other gambling products. The EvoBet Sports bonus is applicable to a range of markets across 20 sports.
On top of that, Evobet offers lots of other bonuses and exciting promos. Talk about lucrative casino welcome bonus, reload bonuses, and cash-backs. Evobet holds a reputable gambling license with Curacao eGaming.
How to Claim Evobet Sports Bonus
In order to claim Evobet Sbook bonus, you have to:
Step 2: Log into your account, and claim your First Deposit EvoBet Sports Bonus. Now, make a deposit of at least 20€/£/$, and get a 50% match bonus up to 150€/£/$.
Step 3: Use the cash bonus on sports betting. You can bet across several sports markets.
Terms & Conditions
- From the name, this bonus is only to be used on sports betting. That means you cannot spend the bonus playing casino games.
- Customers must meet a minimum deposit requirement of 20€/£/$ to for the bonus to be credited.
- Only new players aged 18 years or over can qualify for the welcome sports bonus.
- Players must request the welcome Sbook bonus before making any deposits. If you fail to claim before depositing, you will forfeit the bonus. You can contact their support team any time for assistance with claiming.
- Deposits made with Neteller and Skrill are not valid for the bonus.
- Players must meet the 10 times (deposit + bonus) wagering requirement before making any withdrawal requests.
- Bets with odds of 2.00 or less cannot contribute towards the wagering requirement.
- Each selection in a multi-bet made with the bonus must have odds of 2.00 or higher.
- The play-through requirement must be met by 1 month (30 days) of accepting the bonus. Any bonus and winnings generated from the bonus after that will be eliminated from the player’s account.
- Players from these countries mentioned below are not eligible for the sports bonus: Ukraine, Slovenia, Serbia, Republic of Korea, Montenegro, Moldova, Latvia, Indonesia, Greece, FYROM, Estonia, Cyprus, Croatia, Bulgaria, Belarus, Azerbaijan, and Armenia.
- Additions T&C’s may apply.