NewCasinos.org is now offering players the chance to locate all the best live casinos on the market, as soon as they are established. Live dealer casinos have always offered something unique to players, but it can be time-consuming and tiring having to search for all the best online casinos on the market. Luckily, our team of expert reviewers has taken the time to seek out those top-class new live gaming sites, and offer this information to players in the form of lists. This means that players can pick one of the many new top-quality establishments we have listed and begin playing live games without going through the trouble of researching the brand first.
Best Live Dealer Casinos – Full List October 2021
- UP TO $5,000 WELCOME BONUS & 250 SPINSAllowed in United StatesTerms & Conditions
New players on the first 5 deposits. (18+) The minimum deposit is $30(1st bonus pack) $40 (2nd bonus pack) $60 (3rd bonus pack). Maximum bet is $/€10. Wagering requirements is 35x & players have 30 days to complete the wagering requirements. Full T&C’s apply.Visit CasinoRead Review
- UP TO $14,000 WELCOME BONUSAllowed in United StatesTerms & Conditions
New players only. 18+, the minimum deposit is $10 -Neosurf/ $20 – BTC & $30 for Credit Cards & POLi. The bonus code (LASATLANTIS) is valid for the first 5 deposits. The wagering requirements are 35 times the bonus & deposit amount. Full T&C’s apply.Visit CasinoRead Review
- UP TO 300% BONUSES & 150 SPINSAllowed in United StatesTerms & ConditionsNew players only and must be 18 or over. Wagering x40 applied. 7 days to wager bonus. Slots wagering allowed. Slots wagering participation 100%. Min bet 0.01 EUR – Max bet 5 EUR. Betting Games wagering not allowed. Providers allowed for wagering: Inbet Games. The player can cancel the bonus at any time. Full T&C’s apply.Visit CasinoRead Review
- 225% WELCOME BONUSAllowed in United StatesTerms & Conditions
The minimum deposit is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for BTC, $25 for Instant Gift Card, $30 for Credit Card, $30 for POLi. The code is valid 5 times and has a maximum cashout of 30 times the deposit. The maximum allowed bet is $10. The Wagering Requirements for the offer are 35 times the deposit plus bonus amount. The games include Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games. Full T&C’s apply.Visit CasinoRead Review
- 250% BONUS & 25 SPINSAllowed in United StatesTerms & Conditions
For new depositing players only. (18+) Minimum deposit of $10 Neosurf, $20 BTC, $25 Gift Card, $30 Credit Card and $30 for POLi. Bonus code: SPACECAT. Valid for the first 5 deposits upon registration. Max. bet is $10 and maximum payout 35x the deposit amount. Wagering requirements is 35x times the bonus plus deposit. Games include Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games. Full T&C’s apply.Visit CasinoRead Review
- UP TO $12,500 WELCOME BONUS & 40 SPINSAllowed in United StatesTerms & Conditions
For new depositing players only. 18 or over to register and play. The minimum deposit is ($10 – Neosurf), ($20 – BTC), ($25 – Gift Card), and ($30 – Credit Card or POLi). The maximum payout is 30 times the depositing amount and wagering requirements of 35x times the bonus and depositing amount. Full T&C’s apply.Visit CasinoRead Review
- 220% WELCOME BONUSAllowed in United StatesTerms & Conditions
The minimum deposit is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for BTC, $25 for Instant Gift Card, $30 for Credit Card, $30 for POLi. The code is valid 5 times and has a maximum cashout of 30 times the deposit. The maximum bet is $10. The Wagering Requirements is 35x the deposit & bonus amount. Games include Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games. Full T&C’s apply.Visit CasinoRead Review
- UP TO $5,000 WELCOME BONUSAllowed in United StatesTerms & Conditions
One Welcome Casino Package per player and only with the first three deposits. The minimum deposit is 10 EUR/USDT and can only be used on casino games. Subject to 40x wagering requirements on both the bonus and deposit combined. Players must meet the wagering requirements in 30 days in order to request a withdrawal. Full T&C’s apply.Visit CasinoRead Review
- 1500% Welcome BonusAllowed in United StatesTerms & Conditions
All Registration Promotions are considered to be no-deposit bonus offers that are subject to a minimum wagering requirement of 99 times (99x) their value. Once the wagering requirement is met, any winnings derived from Registration Promotions may be withdrawn up to a limit of $100. Unused Free Spins and any other Register Free Bonuses including their associated winnings expire after 48 hours from registration.Visit CasinoRead Review
The Best Live Dealer Casinos and Games for 2021
One of the reasons live casino games are so popular is that they offer customers the same experience they would get in a land-based casino, yet this is usually offered in the comfort of their home.
Playing at an online casino can at times be a lonely affair. You make your deposit, choose your game, and get playing … all on your lonesome. As real-world casinos are always full of people, this doesn’t seem right.
You can throw away the ‘lonely’ factor by playing at a live dealer casino. Here, instead of playing with online software games, all the action takes place in live, real-world TV-style studios with professionally-trained croupiers dealing the cards and spinning the roulette wheels. All the action is completely authentic, and you make your decisions via an easy-to-use software interface.
It is as close as you can get to authentic casino action without even having to leave your own home!
Play New Live Casinos for Real Money
You may be wondering where you can play at new live casinos for real money. The answer is … practically anywhere! Nearly every new and existing online casino will have a live casino option, allowing you to play all your favourite casino games such as blackjack, roulette and baccarat complete with live dealers.
You may also wonder how every online casino can afford to establish and set one up. The answer is, it doesn’t! There are several third-party vendors around who specialise in live games. An online casino site will go to a third-party vendor and say “Hey! We want to put our games on your site!” and the vendor will say “OK!”. This means that when you play, you could be joining players from different online casinos all over the world.
The five leading companies that supply live games are (in no particular order) Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, and Extreme Live Gaming. Other, less familiar companies include Bet Construct, Ezugi, Amaya, Asia Gaming, Asia Live Tech, Ho Gaming, Lucky Streak, Oriental Game, Play Pearls, SA Gaming, Usoft, Vivo, Wirex and Visionary iGaming.
How to Play Live Dealer Games
To play a live dealer game, you first have to sign up with an online casino that offers them – which, to be fair, is most of them these days. You can look around a site (and read our reviews) to determine which games are available, and how many tables are available.
If you want to play live dealer games, you will need to make a real money deposit. Unlike software-based games, you cannot play live dealer games for ‘play money’. This is understandable – the casino has to pay the dealers, camera operators and technicians with play money, after all.
Once you have made your deposit, find the game that you want to play. Most sites will have a good range of games and many tables. Find a table with an empty seat and click on it. Your username will appear on the table, and the live croupier should say hello to you.
You can join the deal whenever you like, and unlike software-based games, you do not have to partake in every single hand. Just click on the chips available to you and move them ‘virtually’ onto the table. Real chips are not used for live dealer games, so everything is done via the interface. If you are playing roulette, you move your chips onto the virtual roulette table to place the bets you want.
The dealer will then deal the cards or spin the roulette wheel. In the case of cards, you will notice that the dealer will pass them over an optical reader as they deal. This will feed the cards into the interface to know the cards you have been dealt with. The whole process beyond the dealing of the cards is automated and computerised.
When it comes to your turn to play, the dealer will ask you to make your decision, which you need to do via the interface. If you do not decide within a specific time frame, then it is assumed that you no longer wish to take an active part in the house. In the case of blackjack, for example, it will be assumed that you want to stand.
Once all players playing at the table have made their final decision, the dealer/croupier will do what they would do at a real-world casino. The software will pay out your winnings or reel in your losing chips, accordingly.
Live Dealer Games on Mobile Devices
For many years, live casino games could only be played on PCs and laptops. Phones and tablets did not have the processing power necessary to cope with the HD video streaming needed for a pleasant experience.
Contemporary devices are mini-computers themselves and – as long as a decent internet connection is available – are more than capable of streaming video at high rates.
As a result, nearly all casino games are available to play on most modern iOS and Android-powered devices.
Live Dealer Game Selection
As with software or RNG-based games, we feel the more variety a casino has when it comes to live dealer games, the best. If you head to a live casino, the table available will most definitely include blackjack and roulette. You may also find baccarat and casino poker, but that is not all. Here are a few more games that you might discover at a leading live dealer casino:
- Football Studio – this title from Evolution Gaming combines a simple card game with live match commentary and notifications about the latest goals from across the world. The game itself could not be simpler – one card is dealt with the ‘home’ team, and another to the ‘away’ team. Players bet on which team will have the highest card, or if there is going to be a tie.
- Dreamcatcher – another Evolution Gaming game, this is a simple ‘keno’ or ‘wheel of fortune’ style game in which players wager on which number a spinning wheel will stop at.
- Monopoly Live – you may associate Monopoly with rainy days and family fallouts, but somehow it has been turned into a wagering game. Players take a turn to travel around a virtual monopoly board, betting on the wheel’s same style as Dreamcatcher. Where they land can add some exceptional benefits.
- Dragon Tiger is a straightforward gambling game with the same basic premise as Football Studio, as mentioned above.
- Sic bo – like Dragon Tiger, an Asian game with the same principles as roulette, but the ‘winning number’ is selected by rolling three dice instead of spinning a wheel.
A live blackjack table usually has five available spots, so when you play at the table, you could be sharing with four other people. As described previously, the cards are the ‘only’ real aspect of the game – there are no chips, aside from the software interface’s virtual chips.
If you think you can card count when playing live blackjack, think again. Unlike real-world casinos, one or two cards are dealt ‘unseen’ during each deal, making card counting impossible.
Look out for specific versions of live blackjacks, such as Visionary iGaming’s Early Payout Blackjack, and Blackjack by BetConstruct.
Live roulette is like any other form of roulette, in that both European and American roulette is offered. As any regular online player should know, you should always choose European roulette over American when given a choice as the odds are slightly better in your favour.
If you don’t want to deal with a croupier but want to play roulette, several sites offer Automatic Roulette when the roulette wheel’s spinning is completely automated; however, this rather defeats the purpose of playing live.
Several vendors and software houses offer live baccarat. There are some unique baccarat versions, including Dragon Bonus Baccarat and Super 6 Baccarat.
Don’t get confused if you see a baccarat game called ‘Punto Banco’ as it is practically the same game.
If you are expecting live poker to be nine players crowded around a table, then think again. Live poker is casino poker, in which all players play against the banker/dealer. There are a few versions:
- Live Casino Hold’em Poker – a player v dealer game based on Texas Hold’em Poker.
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker – another player v dealer game based on Stud Poker. This is like Draw Poker except that most cards are dealt face up.
- Live Three Card Poker is also a player v dealer game that’s a simplified version of poker where hands consist of three cards instead of five.
Where are Live Casino Studios Based?
There are plenty of live casino studios all around the world. Here is a quick run-down of where the leading studios can be found:
- Austria – Authentic Gaming
- Belgium – Evolution Gaming, Ezugi
- Cambodia – Ezugi
- Canada – Microgaming
- Costa Rica – Ezugi, Global Gaming Labs, Vivo Gaming
- Estonia – Ho Gaming
- Georgia – Authentic Gaming
- Ireland – PlayPearls
- Isle of Man – PlayPearls
- Italy – Authentic Gaming, MediaLive Casino
- Latvia – Evolution Gaming, Playtech
- Lithuania – LuckyStreak
- Malta – Evolution Gaming, MediaLive Casino, NetEnt, Portomaso Gaming
- Philippines – Ho Gaming, Opus Gaming, Playtech, Vivo Gaming
- Slovenia – Media Live Casino
- Spain – Evolution Gaming
- UK – Extreme Live Gaming, NetPlay TV
The largest studio on the globe is actually in Riga, Latvia. It is owned by Playtech and has a capacity of 8,500 square metres.
Live Dealer Casino Software Providers
Online casinos do not typically provide their facilities, but instead, they rely upon third-party vendors’ services. Here is a quick run-down of some of the best live services providers in the online wagering business:
- NetEnt – This Swedish company is best known for making some of the greatest and most well-renowned online slots and casino games. Still, it also has a lively variety of live gaming titles from its studio in Malta. NetEnt offers roulette and blackjack.
- Evolution Gaming – Evolution Gaming could be considered the number one live dealer casino-only operator in the world. It has state-of-the-art studios in Belgium, Latvia and Malta, offering plenty of games. The staple fare of blackjack, roulette and baccarat Evolution Gaming offers quirky titles such as Monopoly Live and Football Studio.
- Playtech – One of the longest-established online casino companies globally, Playtech has long had a large casino studio in Riga, Latvia, despite the company itself being based on the Isle of Man. Playtech can provide live dealer options for blackjack, roulette and baccarat, with multiple versions of each.
- Microgaming – Hot on the heels of Playtech are Microgaming, a company that has been around as long as Playtech, and one that is also based on the Isle of Man. Microgaming’s main live casino is in Canada, and it offers blackjack, roulette, baccarat. Casino poker and sic bo.
Live Casino Bonus Types
If you are in luck, and if you are a live casino fan, you may be able to find a specifically tailored bonus for players. Sadly, whereas such bonuses were commonplace a few years back as sites wanted to encourage players to explore their options, they are not common today.
You may still be able to find a bonus though, and here are the details of the kinds of bonuses you might find:
- Matched Deposit Bonus: A bonus where the casino will match your deposit amount with the same amount of money (or double, or even triple) in bonus cash. The money you receive is the only money you can use to wager – it cannot be withdrawn, but you can withdraw any winnings you make from it, once you have met the bonus terms and conditions.
- No-Deposit Bonus: A bonus for which you do not have to make a deposit. Again, this is money you can only wager with – you cannot withdraw it. Usually, such bonuses are small, and the terms and conditions associated with it are tight.
- High Roller Bonus: The same as a matched deposit bonus except that you typically have to deposit a large amount to obtain it. Such bonuses have favourable T&Cs.
A cashback bonus is one where you receive cashback on all your losses, typically for a set period in time. A typical deal maybe for 50% cashback for the first seven days of your time at an online casino. With this deal, then (for example) if you were to lose £50 in wagering during your first seven days at an online casino at the end of a seven-day period you would receive back £25.
Some cashback deals will pay you back all your due cashback in real money (i.e. money that you withdraw), and others will pay you as bonus money (i.e. money that you can only use for wagering).
You may be able to obtain a deal that pertains to live dealer casino play only. Some deals may even give you cashback weekly. Whatever cashback bonuses you can find, make certain that you check the terms and conditions associated with it, so you know exactly what you are letting yourself in for.
Live Casino VIP Schemes
Most online casinos will offer some VIP scheme or rewards scheme. Here, you can earn extra bonuses by depositing and playing at a site. You will often find that you have earned ‘player points’ via your online casino play, and you may even earn extra by points playing at a live online casino.
VIP schemes are usually split over several levels, and you have to attain specific totals of player points to ascend to a higher level. The higher the level you attain, the better the benefits. You might get offered extra bonuses, cashback offers, exclusive promotions and even the latest tech gadgets.
The upper echelons of most VIP schemes can only be reached if the casino personally invites you. They will monitor your play, and if they deem you deserving enough, they will pop an invitation into your inbox.
Of course, such schemes are not just about attaining a certain level; they are about staying there too. If you reach a high level, then cut your deposits and playing time, don’t get too upset when you get demoted!
Who would have thought that when online casinos began in the late 1990s, within fifteen years, you’d be able to sign up to an online casino and play live games via your computer, laptop, tablet or phone in which real cards are dealt, and real roulette wheels are used? Well, thanks to high-speed internet links, video streaming, and other forms of tech, such aspects of wagering life are now at our fingertips. We are constantly updating the list of the best new live casinos in the industry, so players will want to ensure that they continue to return to the site for up to date information.
Here at NewCasinos.org, we are the true experts in live dealer games and the online casinos where you can play them. Stick with us, and you will surely never put a foot wrong.
Live Casinos FAQ
Is it Safe to Play Live Dealer Games?
Are Live Casinos REAL Casinos?
Can I Card Count When Playing Live Dealer Blackjack?
How Come Most Online Casinos Have a Live Casino? Aren’t They Expensive to Run?
Who Are The Most Common Operators At Live Casinos?
Can I Interact With The Live Casino Dealers?
Can I Become a Live Casino Dealer or Croupier?
Can I Get a Specific Bonus For Playing At a Live Casino?
Should I Claim a Live Casino Bonus?
Can I Use My Online Casino Bonus At a Live Casino?
Is It Legal to Play at a Live Dealer Casino?
How Do I Know That a Live Casino Game Is Not Rigged?
How do I Win When I Play Live Casino Games?
What Is The Best Way To Win At a Live Casino?