NewCasinos.org is now offering players the chance to locate all the best new live casinos on the market, as soon as they are established. Live casinos have always offered something unique to online gambling players, but it can be time-consuming and tiring having to search for all the best online casinos on the market. Luckily, our team of expert reviewers has taken the time to seek out those top-class new live casinos, and offer this information to players in the form of lists. This means that players can simply pick one of the many new top-quality live dealer casinos and begin playing live games, without having to go through the trouble of researching the brand first.
Newest Live Online Casinos – Updated June 2020
|COMING SOON!||50 FREE SPINS & 50% WELCOME BONUS||VISIT CASINO |
|REVIEW||100% WELCOME BONUS UP TO €100 & 100 SPINS||VISIT CASINO |
|REVIEW||100% WELCOME BONUS & 100 SPINS||VISIT CASINO |
|REVIEW||UP TO $500 WELCOME BONUS & 100 SPINS||VISIT CASINO |
|REVIEW||200% WELCOME BONUS & 200 FREE SPINS||VISIT CASINO |
|REVIEW||130% EXCLUSIVE BONUS & UP TO 115 SPINS||VISIT CASINO |
The Best New Live Dealer Casinos and Games for 2020
One of the reasons new live casinos are so popular is because they offer customers the same experience that they would get in a land-based casino, and yet this is usually offered in the comfort of their home.
Playing at an online casino can at times be a lonely affair. You make your deposit, you choose your game and you get playing … all on your lonesome. As real-world casinos are always full of people, this just doesn’t seem right.
You can throw away the ‘lonely’ factor by playing at a live online casino. Here, instead of playing online software games, all the action takes place in live, real-world TV-style studios with professionally-trained croupiers dealing the cards and spinning the roulette wheels. All the action is completely authentic, and you make your decisions via an easy-to-use software interface.
It is as close as you can get to authentic casino action without even having to leave your own home!
Play New Live Casinos for Real Money
You may be wondering where you can play at new live casinos for real money. The answer is … practically anywhere! Nearly every new and existing online casino will have a live casino option, allowing you to play all your favourite casino games such as blackjack, roulette and baccarat complete with live dealers.
You may also wonder how every online casino can afford to establish and set up its live casino. The answer is, it doesn’t! There are several third-party vendors around who specialise in live casino games. An online casino site will go to a third-party vendor and say “Hey! We want to put our games on your site!” and the vendor will say “OK!”. This means that when you play at a live casino, you could be joining players from different online casinos all over the world.
The five leading companies that supply live casino games are (in no particular order) Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, and Extreme Live Gaming. Other, less familiar companies include Bet Construct, Ezugi, Amaya, Asia Gaming, Asia Live Tech, Ho Gaming, Lucky Streak, Oriental Game, Play Pearls, SA Gaming, Usoft, Vivo, Wirex and Visionary iGaming.
New Live Casinos – Full List June 2020
Is it Safe to Play Live Dealer Games?
No matter what people might say, the answer to this question is yes, as long as you play responsibly. Live dealer games are only offered by reputable companies at properly licensed casinos. There should be no issues if you play any kind of live dealer game.
How to Play Live Dealer Games
To play a live dealer game you first have to sign up with an online casino that offers them – which, to be fair, is most of them these days. You can look around a site (and read our reviews) to find out which games are available, and how many tables are available.
If you want to play live dealer games, then you will need to make a real money deposit. Unlike software-based games, you cannot play live dealer games for ‘play money’. This is understandable – the casino has to pay the wages of the dealers, cameramen and technicians with play money, after all.
Once you have made your deposit, find the game that you want to play. Most sites will have a good range of games, and many tables. Find a table with an empty seat and click on it. Your username will appear on the table, and the live croupier should say hello to you.
You can join the deal whenever you like, and unlike software-based games, you do not have to partake in every single hand. Just click on the chips available to you and move them ‘virtually’ onto the table. Real chips are not used for live dealer games, so everything is done via the interface. If you are playing roulette you move your chips onto the virtual roulette table to place the bets that you want to place.
The dealer will then deal the cards or spin the roulette wheel. In the case of cards, you will notice that the dealer will pass them over an optical reader as they deal. This will feed the cards into the interface so that it knows the cards that you have been dealt with. The whole process beyond the dealing of the cards is automated and computerised.
When it comes to your turn to play, the dealer will ask you to make your decision, which you need to do via the interface. If you do not decide within a specific time frame, then it is assumed that you no longer wish to take an active part in the house. In the case of blackjack, for example, it will be assumed that you want to stand.
Once all players playing at the table have made their final decision, the dealer/croupier will do what they would do at a real-world casino. The software will pay out your winnings or reel in your losing chips, accordingly.
Live Dealer Games on Mobile Devices
For many years, live casino games could only be played on PCs and laptops. Phones and tablets simply did not have the processing power necessary to cope with the HD video streaming needed for a pleasant live casino experience.
Contemporary devices are mini-computers themselves and – as long as a decent internet connection is available – are more than capable of streaming video at high rates.
As a result, nearly all casino games are available to play on most modern iOS and Android-powered devices.
Live Dealer Game Selection
As with software or RNG-based games, we feel the more variety a casino has when it comes to live dealer games, the best. If you head to a live casino, the table available will most definitely include blackjack and roulette. You may also find baccarat and casino poker, but that is not all. Here are a few more games that you might discover at a leading live dealer casino:
- Football Studio – this title from Evolution Gaming combines a simple card game with live match commentary and notifications about the latest goals from across the world. The game itself could not be simpler – one card is dealt with the ‘home’ team, and another to the ‘away’ team. Players bet on which team will have the highest card, or if there is going to be a tie.
- Dreamcatcher – another Evolution Gaming game, this is a simple ‘keno’ or ‘wheel of fortune’ style game in which players wager on which number a spinning wheel will stop at.
- Monopoly Live – you may associate Monopoly with rainy days and family fallouts, but somehow it has been turned into a wagering game. Players take a turn to travel around a virtual monopoly board, betting on the same style of the wheel as Dreamcatcher. Where they land can add some exceptional benefits.
- Dragon Tiger – a very simple gambling game which has the same basic premise as Football Studio as mentioned above.
- Sic bo – like Dragon Tiger an Asian game that has the same principles as roulette, but the ‘winning number’ is selected by rolling three dice as opposed to spinning a wheel.
A live blackjack table usually has five available spots, so when you play at the table, you could be sharing with four other people. As described previously, the cards are the ‘only’ real aspect of the game – there are no chips, aside from the virtual chips assigned by the software interface.
If you think you can card count when playing live blackjack, think again. Unlike real-world casinos, one or two cards are dealt ‘unseen’ during each deal, making card counting impossible.
Look out for specific versions of live blackjack, such as Visionary iGaming’s Early Payout Blackjack, and Blackjack by BetConstruct.
Live roulette is like any other form of roulette, in that both European and American roulette is offered. As any regular online player should know, when given a choice you should always choose European roulette over American as the odds are slightly better in your favour.
If you don’t want to deal with a croupier but want to play roulette then several sites offer Automatic Roulette when the spinning of the roulette wheel is completely automated, however, this rather defeats the purpose of playing live.
Several vendors and software houses offer live baccarat. There are some unique baccarat versions including Dragon Bonus Baccarat and Super 6 Baccarat.
Don’t get confused if you see a baccarat game called ‘Punto Banco’ as it is practically the same game.
If you expecting live poker to be nine players crowded around a table, then think again. Live poker is casino poker, in which all players play against the banker/dealer. There are a few versions:
- Live Casino Hold’em Poker – a player v dealer game based on Texas Hold’em Poker.
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker – another player v dealer game based on Stud Poker. This is like Draw Poker except that most cards are dealt face up.
- Live Three Card Poker – also a player v dealer game that’s a simplified version of poker where hands consist of three cards as opposed to five.
Where are Live Casino Studios Based?
There are plenty of live casino studios all around the world. Here is a quick run-down of where the leading live casino studios can be found:
- Austria – Authentic Gaming
- Belgium – Evolution Gaming, Ezugi
- Cambodia – Ezugi
- Canada – Microgaming
- Costa Rica – Ezugi, Global Gaming Labs, Vivo Gaming
- Estonia – Ho Gaming
- Georgia – Authentic Gaming
- Ireland – PlayPearls
- Isle of Man – PlayPearls
- Italy – Authentic Gaming, MediaLive Casino
- Latvia – Evolution Gaming, Playtech
- Lithuania – LuckyStreak
- Malta – Evolution Gaming, MediaLive Casino, NetEnt, Portomaso Gaming
- Philippines – Ho Gaming, Opus Gaming, Playtech, Vivo Gaming
- Slovenia – Media Live Casino
- Spain – Evolution Gaming
- UK – Extreme Live Gaming, NetPlay TV
The largest live casino studio on the globe is actually in Riga, Latvia. It is owned by Playtech and has a capacity of 8,500 square metres.
Live Dealer Casino Software Providers
Online casinos do not typically provide their live casino facilities, but instead, rely upon the services of third-party vendors. Here is a quick run-down of some of the best online live casino services providers in the online wagering business:
- NetEnt – This Swedish company is best known perhaps for making some of the greatest and most well-renowned online slots and casino games, but it also has a lively variety of live casino titles from its studio in Malta. NetEnt offers roulette and blackjack.
- Evolution Gaming – Evolution Gaming could be considered the number one live casino-only operator in the world. It has state-of-the-art live casino studios in Belgium, Latvia and Malta, offering plenty of games. As well as the staple fare of blackjack, roulette and baccarat Evolution Gaming offers quirky titles such as Monopoly Live and Football Studio.
- Playtech – One of the longest-established online casino companies upon the globe, Playtech has long had a large casino studio in Riga, Latvia, despite the company itself being based on the Isle of Man. Playtech can provide live casino options for blackjack, roulette and baccarat, with multiple versions of each.
- Microgaming – Hot on the heels of Playtech are Microgaming, a company that has been around as long as Playtech, and one that is also based on the Isle of Man. Microgaming’s main live casino is in Canada, and it offers blackjack, roulette, baccarat. casino poker and sic bo.
Live Casino Bonus Types
If you are in luck, and if you are a live casino fan, then you may be able to find a bonus that is specifically tailored for live casino players. Sadly, whereas such bonuses were commonplace a few years back as sites wanted to encourage players to explore their live casino options, they are not so common today.
You may still be able to find a bonus though, and here are the details of the kinds of bonuses you might find:
- Matched Deposit Bonus: A bonus where the casino will match the amount of your deposit with the same amount of money (or double, or even triple) in bonus cash. The money you receive is only money that you can use to wager – it cannot be withdrawn but you can withdraw any winnings you make from it, once you have met the bonus terms and conditions.
- No-Deposit Bonus: A bonus for which you do not have to make a deposit. Again, this is money you can only wager with – you cannot withdraw it. Usually, such bonuses are small and the terms and conditions associated with it are tight.
- High Roller Bonus: The same as a matched deposit bonus except that you typically have to deposit a large amount to obtain it. Such bonuses have favourable T&Cs.
A cashback bonus is one where you receive cashback on all your losses, typically for a set period in time. A typical deal maybe for 50% cashback for the first seven days of your time at an online casino. With this deal, then (for example) if you were to lose £50 in wagering during your first seven days at an online casino at the end of a seven-day period you would receive back £25.
Some cashback deals will pay you back all your due cashback in real money (i.e. money that you withdraw) and others will pay you as bonus money (i.e. money that you can only use for wagering).
You may be able to obtain a deal that pertains to live casino play only. Some deals may even give you cashback weekly. Whatever cashback bonuses you can find, make certain that you check the terms and conditions associated with it so you know exactly what you are letting yourself in for.
Live Casino VIP Schemes
Most online casinos will offer some kind of VIP scheme or rewards scheme. Here, you can earn extra bonuses by depositing and playing at a site. Often, you will find that you have earned ‘player points’ via your online casino play, and you may even earn extra by points playing at a live online casino.
VIP schemes are usually split over several levels, and you have to attain specific totals of player points to ascend to a higher level. The higher the level you attain, the better the benefits. You might get offered extra bonuses, cashback offers, exclusive promotions and even the latest tech gadgets.
The upper echelons of most VIP schemes can only be reached if you are personally invited by the casino. They will monitor your play and if they deem you deserving enough, they will pop an invitation into your inbox.
Of course, such schemes are not just about attaining a certain level, they are about staying there too. If you reach a high level then cut your deposits and playing time, don’t get too upset when you get demoted!
Should I Claim a Live Casino Bonus?
People have very differing views when it comes to all types of casino bonuses, including live casino bonuses. Some think they are a good thing, others think they are pretty worthless. In truth, it is not so much what casino bonuses are, it’s what you expect of them.
If you expect to pick up a live casino bonus, do a little wagering, win big, cash out and then spend your amazing winnings on an exotic holiday, then you are going to be very disappointed. It is possible to win money using an online bonus (and several people have) but don’t take it as gospel that you are going to. You could end up losing as you may end up losing your deposit as well.
A worthwhile casino bonus should be taken as it gives you a little bonus money to try out an online casino before you start playing with your cash. If you imagine your bonus money as a no-obligation ‘trial period’, then you are taking the correct approach.
How do I Win When I Play Live Casino Games?
Remember, no matter what people tell you playing any online casino game including live casino games, winning is purely down to one thing and one thing only – luck. Even if you play games like blackjack and baccarat where a little bit of skill is involved, and you play to the very, very best of your abilities, you will always end up losing in the long run. People do win big, but that’s only because they got lucky and for no other reason.
Also, don’t fall foul of the gambler’s fallacy. Imagine if you are flipping a coin and it comes up heads – if you think it is more likely that the coin will come up tails than heads on the next flip, then are wrong. The heads/tails probability of a coin toss is always 50/50, no matter how many times the coin has been tossed before (the coin has no memory anyway, so how can it ‘remember’ what it came up like last time?). The same goes for red/black on roulette or any event which can be measured as a probability.
The same goes for betting systems such as Martingale (i.e. that you double your bets when you lose and keep doubling until you win). Such systems work on the false premise that long losing streaks are uncommon. Unfortunately, they are very common indeed – in computer blackjack simulations losing streaks of up to twenty-one have been recorded.
Playing at a live casino is for entertainment purposes only, with the hope of a lucky streak. It should never be viewed as any kind of ‘get rich quick’ scheme.
Who would have thought that when online casinos began in the late 1990s, within fifteen years you’d be able to sign up to an online casino and play live casino games via your computer, laptop, tablet or phone in which real cards are dealt, and real roulette wheels are used? Well, thanks to high-speed internet links, video streaming and other forms of tech, such aspects of wagering life are now at our fingertips. We are constantly updating the list of the best new live casinos in the industry, so players will want to make sure that they continue to return to the site for up to date information.
Here at NewCasinos.org, we are the true experts in live casino games and the online casinos where you can play them. Stick with us and you will surely never put a foot wrong.